Pro Em-1 Probiotic Cleanse (16 fl. oz.)
PRO EM-1 utilizes a cutting-edge Japanese technology known as EM Technology, which was introduced to the world in 1982 by Dr. Teruo Higa. PRO EM-1 includes a broad spectrum of beneficial bacteria to provide a more complete probiotic and benefits to the digestive system.
PRO EM-1 Daily Probiotic Cleanse works for detoxification of the digestive system, helping to supply bio-available nutrients to the body while supporting the growth of other beneficial microbes in the digestive system. The detoxifying agents include naturally synthesized vitamins, enzymes, and other antioxidant compounds and the photosynthetic, or phototrophic, microbes that are known to break down various toxic compounds. This prevents toxins and pathogens from contaminating and producing negative effects on the body while boosting the body’s ability to absorb nutrients and antioxidants.
- Supports a healthy regular digestive system
- Supports weight loss
- Improves absorption of food nutrients
- Raw, fermented supplement
- Aids in controlling yeasts that cause yeast infections (Candida albicans)
- Uses three groups of synergistic naturally-occurring microbes
- All-natural and certified organic ingredients
- Does not contain any genetically modified ingredients
- No preservatives
- No animal products
- Wheat, Soy, and Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- All Non-GMO Ingredients
- Stores at room temperature. No refrigeration required.
- Based on Dr. Higa’s original formula
- Recommended by doctors
Customers have reported great results with constipation, IBS, diverticulitis, Crohn’s Disease, yeast infections, and Lyme Disease.
Use as part of any weight loss or dietary program. Find out why doctors, both allopathic and naturopathic, acupuncture therapists, chiropractors, dentists, and yoga instructors recommend PRO EM-1 Daily Probiotic Cleanse to their patients.
PRO EM-1 16oz (473ml) 31.5-day Supply
Ingredients: Purified Water, Certified Organic Molasses*, Natural Honey*, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Rhodopseudomonas palustris.
PRO EM·1® contains a minimum** of 1 million colony forming units (cfu) per ml (cc) of the following microorganisms: Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Rhodopseudomonas palustris
* Notes on molasses and honey. Both of these sugars are used to grow the microbes during fermentation. For people concerned about glycemic indexes, diabetes, or are trying to avoid sugar, the sugars are fully digested by the microbes and will not cause blood sugar spikes nor will the product increase any other sugar-related issues. If you are on a diet that is trying to avoid sugars, there is no need to be concerned with these sugars being used as ingredients since there are no sugars present in the finished product after fermentation.
**The “minimum” means a minimum number of colonies of microbes.
***This product has not been reviewed by the FDA and is not intended to treat or cure any health condition. As with all dietary supplements, please consult a health care practitioner before using. The user takes full responsibility for taking this product.***
For Daily Maintenance: Adults take 1 teaspoon 3 times per day with meals*. Mix with water or juice. (Try it with lemonade. It tastes great!)
*Often when people start detoxification or cleanse programs they can feel gas or bloating and runny stool. If you notice discomfort, decrease the recommended dose and continue taking at that lower rate until symptoms clear. Some customers may take as little as one drop per day for 4-5 days to acclimate their body to the probiotic. Once you feel comfortable with this amount, begin increasing daily until you are up to the recommended daily dose.
Pro EM-1 Probiotic is very potent. If you have never taken a probiotic before, we suggest starting with one to two drops per day and gradually increasing the daily amount until you reach the maintenance dosage of three teaspoons per day.
How to do a Pro Em-1 Probiotic Cleanse Enema
Fill enema bag half way with 1 quart of warm water and 1 half teaspoon of Pro Em-1 Probiotic Cleanse. Lay in your bath tub on your left side.
Hook the bag about 3 or 4 feet above floor (on towel rack). Adjust shower water to a comfortable feel on your body, lie down in your bath tub on your left side. On the left side your colon is the lowest. Insert nozzle tip into rectum, using lubricant (olive oil) if needed.
Empty water into rectum, and hold inside rectum as long as possible. Massage abdomen in counter-clockwise direction.
When bag is empty or no more fluid can be held, remove tip. Lie on each side for 5 minutes, while massaging abdomen. Discard contents of rectum into toilet.
After finshing take 2 to 5 drops Pro Em-1 Probiotic Cleanse in juice or water once or twice a day.