Basically, the beginning points and/or end points of the Chinese Meridians are tapped at the same time you are using positive affirmations. Emotional issues are cleared by tapping on the beginning or end of these energy meridians while stating affirmations related to the issue to unblock energy in the body. These affirmations can be negative statements that surround this issue or may be affecting a particular organ, but then they should be followed by positive statements to strengthen the issue.
Tapping while repeating the negative statements will release them from the subconscious mind, especially if you smell the Release blend of (essential oils) at the same time that you are tapping. Afterword, tapping while repeating the positive statements or affirmations will strengthen that attitude in the subconscious mind especially if you use statements that start with I am, I choose, I intend, etc.
Smelling an essential oil blend that matches the desired positive emotion will enhance the imprint. This restoration of balance simply eliminates emotional problems, and many concomitant physical difficulties or dis- ease.
EFT is a simple, rapid, respectful and effective way of healing a wide variety of fears, memories and conflicts. Its effects often seem miraculous, even to those who are skeptical, especially when combined with essential oils.
EFT is easy to use because of its flexibility. Here are some guidelines on how best to use it in order to enhance your experience.
- You can tap with either hand but it is usually more convenient to do so with your dominant hand (e.g. right hand if you are right-handed ).
- Tap with your finger tips of your index finger and middle finger. This covers a little larger area than just tapping with one fingertip and allows you to cover the tapping points more completely.
- Tap solidly but not so hard as to hurt or bruise yourself.
- Tap about 7 times on each of the tapping points. While tapping the 9 point, repeat your affirmation.
- Most of the tapping points exist on either side of the body. It doesn’t matter which side you use nor dose it matter if you switch sides during the 9-point sequence. For example, you can tap under your right eye and, later in the sequence, tap under your left arm.